Ed Rosenthal's Zero Tolerance - Natural Garden Solutions
Ed Rosenthal Zero ToleranceTM offers advantages over other natural products, and poisonous pesticides and fungicides. ZT leaves no residue (unlike Neem oil) because the highest quality food grade oils of cinnamon, clove, rosemary, and thyme evaporate fully. It is safer for the garden than Pyrethrum, which is toxic to fish and reptiles.
Very effective against Thrips and Broad Mites Use in conjunction with the Native Predator IPM Program for lasting results 100% organically.
Zero Tolerance Aerosol Ready to Use 699ml
** Tips on how to best use Zero Tolerance**
- Use Zero Tolerance as a preventative measure to avoid infestations. It's more challenging to remove pests once your garden is already infested.
- Fungas Gnats - Use Zero Tolerance as an effective treatment against Fungas Gnats by spraying the top of your grow media once per day for 7 days.
- Remember that Zero Tolerance is a natural garden solution, not a strong chemical. It requires time and care to address infestation problems effectively.
- Zero Tolerance can be used as an effective residual barrier for your growing environment, simply spray on walls/surfaces and tent zippers to deter pests from entering.
- Spider Mite & Thrips - For effective treatment of Spider Mite and Thrip infestations remove all effected leaves and spray entire plant. Ensure to remove all effected leaves and materials from grow environment. Spray entire plant for a total of 3 applications 2 days apart.
- Spray Zero Tolerance with grow lighting dimmed to avoid stress on your plants, returning lights to original levels once plants are dry.
- Spray Zero Tolerance on the inside of propagation domes avoiding tender cuttings/seedlings as an effective preventative against pests or pathogens.
By following these tips, you can maximise the effectiveness of Zero Tolerance and ensure the health and well-being of your plants.