All FOHSE fixtures are supplied with a 3 Year Warranty
Designed for unbelievable yields in close-to-canopy, single, or multi-level environments
Built with the same secrets behind the most powerful and efficient grow light in the world (our A3i model).
Unrivalled Intra-canopy Illumination
One of the most significant problems facing every other LED model on the market is low output coupled with poor canopy penetration. The Scorpio is the most powerful AND efficient grow light in its class. Swivelling light bars achieve maximum canopy penetration via cross illumination to neighbouring plots.
Zero Bulb Change Expenses
How much would you save if your grow never had to replace another bulb? Between labour costs, hazardous waste fees, tedious cleaning, the cost of the bulbs themselves, and the inevitable replacement of worn out ballasts, maintaining an HPS system is a never-ending burden to your bottom line. Eliminate the burden entirely by switching to Fohse LED. Buy right, buy once.
Innovative Heat Management
The Scorpio is built to go where no HID system has ever been. With thousands of square inches of heat-dissipating surface area, a Scorpio running at full power is cool to the touch. Couple that with absolutely no ‘IR spike’ and it’s no wonder the Scorpio is the best-of-the-best in the class of multi-level grow lights.
This is Efficiency Done Right
The Scorpio is capable of the same incredible photosynthetic photon efficacy figures as its larger cousin, the A3i. Its secret? An abundance of diodes so no individual diode is ‘overclocked’ to run less efficiently.
Safe to Handle. No More Burns
It's no secret that the heat from typical HPS grow lamps is a safety hazard. At full power the Scorpio is about as hot as a sink full of dish water.
Dustproof & Watertight
Your grow environment isn’t the friendliest place for sensitive electronics. That’s why the Scorpio can withstand the intense conditions of your grow. It’s impervious to hitchhikers (dust, mites, aphids, spores). It can even withstand full submersion in 1 meter of water.
Power Surges? We’re Ready.
The Scorpio comes twice-protected from electrical overload scenarios. Thrice-protected if you count our 3-year conditional warranty.
Mimicking the Sun
The Scorpio is designed to grow cannabis with a spectral distribution tailored to the demands of the plant. Easily switch between spring, summer, and autumn modes as your crops mature through their life cycle.
Easily Integrate Any Environment
The Scorpio installation is simple and the learning curve with high-quality LED is short. If you’ve never cultivated under high-intensity light levels, we have a long list of cultivation experts who have had success with our fixtures standing by to coach you and your team to incredible harvests.
Wattage and Power
- Wattage at Full Power = 1000 (+/-30 watts due to common variability in driver consumption. This is measured at the plug and NOT at the internal power supply like some manufactures claim. This means that 1000 watts is pulled from the outlet)
- Voltage Options - Low Voltage Model accepts 100v up to 277v & High Voltage option accepts 250v up to 480v
- Amperage at Full Power (Amps = Watts * Volts) 8.3A @ 120V; 4.8A @ 208V; 4.16A @ 240V; 3.61A @ 277; 2.88A @ 347V; 2.08A @ 480V
- Standard = 2.8PPE at Max Power 3.0PPE When Dimmed to 50%
- Standard Average Max PPF Output = 2,800 uMols
- 301H 3500K diodes from Samsung (This is a full spectrum white diode that generates the warmer colours)
- 301H 6000K diodes from Samsung (This is a full spectrum white diode that generates the cooler colours)
- Hyper Red 660nm diodes from Osram
- Far Red 730nm diodes from Osram
Suggested Installation Distances
- Height = 1ft Min distance to Canopy ; 6ft Max distance to Canopy
- Spacing = 5ft Min center to center distance ; 7ft Max center to center distance
- Dimmability - Dims down to 30% in 1% increments
- Power Cord Length - 3.05 Meters
- Communication Cable Length included with each light is 3.05 Meters
- Power Supply - Inventronics